Conducting a thorough and effective risk assessment is the first step in identifying and managing risks that could be safety and health hazards to workers. To assist in this process, EU-OSHA’s free online interactive risk assessment (OiRA) tools can help small and micro enterprises carry out effective risk assessments to protect their workers.
To help businesses in Belgium’s real estate sector understand how the OiRA tools can be used, the Belgian focal point is organising an introductory session on 25 November. Speakers discuss which risks may be present in the real estate sector, and why an OiRA risk assessment is an effective way to identify and manage them. The online webinar includes a demonstration of how to use the tools, and concludes with a question and answer session.
The event takes place in both French and Dutch, with the French session beginning at 08:45am and the Dutch session beginning later in the morning at 10:30am. The event is of interest to any SMEs in the real estate sector, in addition to general OSH practitioners, social partners and relevant organisations.
- David Verwimp, Ergonomist at IDEWE
- Eric Coudreau, Ergonomist at IDEWE
- Frank Dehasque, Manager of the Belgian EU-OSHA focal point
- Frans Dirix, Vice-President of the Social Fund Real Estate Sector, and National Secretary of ACV Food and Services
- Hilde De Raeve, Occupational physician
- Karen Van De Woestijne, President of the Social Fund Real Estate Sector, Member of the Board at CIB Flanders and Manager of Immo Van De Woestijne
Contact person: Frank DEHASQUE - firstname.lastname@example.org