You are currently evaluating OiRA as a guest user. You will not be able to save your progress or download any reports. To save your work, please sign in or register by clicking the “Login” link at the top right of the page.
In a test session you cannot save your work. All progess will be lost unless you register.
- You will not be able to print or download reports.
- During a test session you will have the possibility at any time to register by clicking on the "Register" link at the top.
- Discover how easy it is to create a risk assessment with OiRA.
- Identify potential risks in your business and the measures to reduce them.
- Use it for vocational training.
You can register in one single step just by entering a valid email address.
Main benefits of having an account:
- It's free.
- You can save your work online.
- You can download a full report and an action plan.
The menu toggle lets you hide and show the risk assessment browser to find previously made risk assessments. Hide the menu when you are concentrating on making a risk assessment or show it when you are clicking about between various parts of the application.
This menu lets you navigate over all steps of your risk assessment. When you enter Identification + Evaluation or Action Plan, you will see the modules and risks of this assessment as sub-navigation. Using the navigation, you can jump back and forth over all parts of the tool at will.
Risk assessment browser
The risk assessment browser allows you to find risk assessments that were previously made by you. Start a new risk assessment by clicking on the ‘+’ or make a copy of an existing risk assessment by clicking on the tripple dot symbol next to a risk assessment and select ‘clone’ .